Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Day -1: Tomorrow is the BIG Day!

Today is my last day at work for 3 FULL weeks!

I just got a call from UNC hospital that my check-in time for tomorrow is 9am.

Wish me luck!

********************

I have some amazing and loving friends who came out to support me at my 'Last Supper'.


********************

This is my host for the first 1.5 weeks of recovery... Mom/Momma Biegs/Karen/etc.


********************

How old am I?!?


********************

Time for me to go scrub my body from chin to toes with this delicious looking stuff.


Goodnight!! xx

4 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well.
    Hadn't forgetten about it - all the way over here in London!
    Take care...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Chris. That really means a lot. Say hello to Sara-Jane for me!

      Delete