Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day 0: Surgery Day

Today is THE day!


********************

I am all checked in at the hospital.  Surgery is scheduled for 11am and is estimated to last around 5 hours.



********************

In my hospital gown pre-surgery.... not so happy about the Carolina blue!



********************

The surgery actually started after 12pm and lasted about 7.5 hours.  The surgeon says it turned out beautifully, so I can't wait for all the swelling to go down so I can see the final product with my own eyes.

********************

Post-surgery pics (close your eyes if you can't stand blood!):

Apparently, I refused to wake up, so they had my Mom come back to the post-op room to take care of their light work.  Haha.





********************

Checked into my room:





2 comments:

  1. Woah!!!!! That went by so quickly! You got this! See you with a new face soon, love u!

    ReplyDelete