Monday, August 26, 2013

Day 25: On My Own

Today's pic:


I took my daily walk at the zoo today.

You are never too old to ride a rhino!

********************

I left my Dad's house on Friday and moved back to my apartment.  I've been fending for myself the last two days.  It hasn't been that bad, since I watched both my parents make many smoothies over the last 3.5 weeks.  (Shout out to my parents for taking such great care of me!!!)

My first smoothie all by myself (it's a pb&j):

I've been getting out a lot lately without any troubles.  I went to a Mudcats baseball game Saturday evening and walked around the zoo today (Sunday).  Pain and discomfort have been minimal.

Fireworks after the baseball game:

Gorgeous day for the zoo:


This past Wednesday was my first day back at work.  However, I am only working 6-hour days for the first 1.5 weeks (starting from this past Wednesday through this coming Friday).  I space the 6 hours out with 2 one-hour breaks, so that I can build my stamina.  The first day back went well; however, it was exhausting and I had to take two naps throughout the day.  Thursday and Friday were a bit easier and only required one nap.  Tomorrow (Monday) begins my first full week back at work.  Hopefully, I will be even stronger this week!

********************

3-D puzzle! WHAT?!?






2 comments:

  1. only thing that would have made this post better is if you had the 3D glasses on while riding that Rhino!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true! You ARE never too old to ride a rhino!!!

    ReplyDelete