Monday, August 5, 2013

Day 5: Not So Fresh and Clean

Today's pic:


My hair is getting so dirty!  I can't wait to be able to wash it!  Hopefully I can wash it tomorrow afternoon after I go back to see the surgeon for my one week check-up.

********************

Below are some pics of my cheek bruises. They are already green and yellow.




********************

I've found a favorite smoothie that I've had my mom make for me twice already in the past 4 days.  It's so creamy and delicious!

Chocolate yogurt
Chocolate syrup
Frozen cherries
Milk

Give it a try!

********************

Another daily puzzle compliments of Erin (stay tuned tomorrow for the punch lines!):



********************

What's for dinner?  Chicken and dumplings.


Before:

After:

Yuuummmmmm!

********************

Emily came to visit and brought ingredients for her favorite smoothie:

Basil
Spinach
Frozen strawberries
Almond milk

I can't wait to try it!





3 comments:

  1. who is this ridiculously cheesy friend with these jokes?! she's not right! ;) I may need to buy a blender just to make that treat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin Callahan, you are such a good friend! Also, B, I am LARVING that cow-lick! You make me so proud, I'll have to flaunt mine in your honor during an upcoming walk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Yes, please! We will rock them together!

    ReplyDelete